Thursday, September 29, 2005

Still waiting

I haven't given up or something. But I still haven't got my permission from the authorities, so I can't have any flying lessons. I don't think it's supposed to take this long time, so I'm a bit afraid that my vision will cause problems again.

Yesterday an administrator from Luftfartsstyrelsen (The latest trend in Sweden seems to be that all authorities are getting rid of their acronyms, for example RSV is now Skatteverket, RFV is Försäkringskassan and LFI has become Luftfartsstyrelsen. I don't know why they are doing this. Their inernet domain names get longer and it looks silly in text written in other languages than swedish. Luftfartsstyrelsen is similar to the FAA, CAA or whatever they are called in your country.) visited the ground class. He told me that the normal processing time should be twoo weeks. But he also said that sometimes it could take considerably more time because of some other complicated case blocking the doctors.

So I guess I'll just have to keep waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home