Thursday, August 25, 2005

This weekend

My plans for this Saturday was to go to Stockholm and participate in a combined chili-cooking competition, dinner and wine-tasting. Unfortunately this event was cancelled :-(

However, there will be some aviation related event at the flying club in Norrköping this weekend. I don't know exactly what will happen there. But what I know is that it's partly a recruiting event. So this will be a nice opportunity to have a look at the flying club and their equipment. And of course also a good opportunity to speak with the flight instructors and other members of the flying club before signing up for flying lessons.

One thing I should remember to ask about is if it would be useful to re-activate my glider pilot licence, and how this can be accomplished. Maybe it might save me some flight training hours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home